To save a search, use the following steps:
- Specify all of the parameters for your search (dates, keywords, uers).
- Click on the Saved Queries box below the search fields.
- Select a project from the drop-down menu to save the query under (optional). If you don't have a project yet, you may create a new project by specifying a name
in the input field, and clicking New Project.
- Specify a title for the search in the input field below the project selection menu.
- Click Save Query to save the search.
In basic search, there is a quick save option.
Simply fill in the desired search terms, and click the icon below the first date selector to save the search.
An alert box will open that will allow you to specify a name for this search.
Once saved, you may quickly repeat a search by opening the Saved Queries panel and clicking on the title of the search.
Note: Saving queries under projects is not recommended in Internet Explorer 8.
The browser cannot render searches saved under projects.